2023 Weekly Planner by Hemlock & Oak
Our Signature Planner, refreshed for 2023.
We've tightened up the intro journaling section, so it's perfect for new and existing #hemlockandoakers alike!
There are more notes pages and we've added a touch of gold throughout. Our lay-flat binding, intentional design, and sophisticated feel remain as key components of every book.
With 224 pages of bright white 120gsm paper that pairs perfectly with Tombows, Mildliners, and fine fountain pens, you will be well equipped for all that 2023 has to offer.
All of our planners are crafted in Canada with sustainable materials, so you can feel good about using them.
- Available in seven limited edition colours. Once they are gone, they're gone.
- Each gorgeous satin ribbon trio is 100% made from recycled bottles.
- Vertical, minimal layout starting on Monday with a daily wellness reminder and 6-10 schedule
- 2022 reflection to help you start your planning
- Exercises to help you connect with your personal values and set mindful goals
- Create attainable habits that are easy for you to fall back on when you're busy
- Monthly overview and review sections to help you stick to your goals and values, and track habits
- Blank pages at the beginning and end of each month to brainstorm or get creative
- Additional blank space at the bottom of each weekly spread
- NEW! Moon phases: new moon (●) and full moon (○) in monthly calendars with minimal text references weekly spreads.
- 20 blank pages for anything you need, such as wish lists, bucket lists, directories, and notes!
- Bleed-resistant 120gsm/80lb paper (FSC & SFI certified)
- Size: 6.35" x 8.5"
- 4.3mm grid size
- Weighs approximately 610g
- Light dotted graph grids
- 224 pages (including 20 blank note pages at the back)
- Monday start
- Lay-flat binding
- Plant-based inks
- Designed in Vancouver, BC
- Made in Canada